Day 4: Bullet Your Whole Day
#30 day challenge
#billy la bufanda
- My boyfriend called me to make sure I was awake. But I woke up because he called. So I was a little late.
- Attempted to finish Modern European History homework…..didn’t happen.
- I planned my scheduled instead.
- I posted a video called, “Billy la Bufanda” on my wall, and then showed it to my roommate.
- She then sent me “The Duck Song” video.
- Sent a text to my boyfriend.
- Lied about getting pink eye/allergies to get out of a piano lesson.
- Went to lunch with my roommate.
- Came back and tried to do homework again….failed.
- So I napped.
- Then I went to band
- I came back and tried to register for summer classes….that was a bitch.
- Ate something…I forgot what.
- Got dressed for concert and talked to my boyfriend.
- Went and performed in concert.
- Rocked the house.
- Came back to room.
- Called my mom and sister.
- Went to go get pizza.
- Called boyfriend.
- Ate pizza.
- Went on Tumblr.
- I’m now attempting to study for a Spanish exam.
- I sent my boyfriend a text saying, ” We’re not making out again unless you have Dentyne Ice. I want to be safe.”
- He then responded, “Why are you so easily persuaded by commercials.”
- Now I’m finishing this. Then I’m going to study, play The Sims 3, and watch Family Guys….in that order.