Showing posts tagged friends.
Wedding, Reception, 50s Diner, Hotel Fun Times!!!
CONGRATS CHRIS & LISA!!!
That was a beautiful ceremony, awesome reception, good times with some of my good friends and crazy fun times at the 50s themes diner and the hotel.
And I left my camera at home….
So I don’t have any pictures that I personally took to document this awesome celebration….I’ll just steal them from other peoples facebook haha
#bring your ass to orland
I haven’t seen this lovely lady (and in this picture…funny lady) pictured next to me in almost 2 months.
It’s starting to piss me off.
BECK-BECK I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN!!!
I’ve seen my roomies and other best friends this summer….but not this one. And it’s just not the same.
This Weekend, I Managed To Do The Following:
#here's what happened
- Get drunk…on accident
- Saw a gay man give a demonstration on proper blow job technique using a Mike’s Hard bottle…
- Go out to the bars con mis amigas
- Dance at said bars con mis amigas
- Laughed with a security guard who was taking a picture of these “gangstas”
- Had nice conversations
- Didn’t give in to temptation
- Went to Five Guys
- Yelled at cars with my friend
- Still didn’t give in to temptation
- Dance rehearsal for 4 hours
- Freak out!
- Thank you cards filled with trident layers
- Got dressed
- Put on an amazing composition recital
- Ate yummy food
- Took pictures with my family and friends
- Came back and didn’t know what to do with myself
- Took care of some business
- Went to bed