Showing posts tagged weekend.
In One Weekend, I Managed To Do The Following:
- People watch with Becky and Kateri
- Laugh at said people
- 100 Greatest Songs of the 90s
- Recital #1
- Reception fun times
- Contemplating going to recital #2
- Recital #2
- No Reception
- McDonald’s adventure
- Broke up with my (ex)boyfriend
- Decided that he was a good guy….he just doesn’t know how to the boyfriend thing right. (And sometimes comes across as an ass, bless his heart)
- Wet to see the CSO (Chicago Symphony Orchestra)
- They were amazing, and reminded me why I’m doing what I’m doing with my musical life
- PARTY TIME!
- Almost had to choke the group’s “Sassy Gay Friend”…..he was annoying the fuck out of me
- Had a minor crisis
- Five Guys!
- Almost killed “sassy gay friend”
- Chilled in the room with a few lovely people
And now, I shall do homework forever.
This Weekend, I Managed To Do The Following:
#here's what happened
- Get drunk…on accident
- Saw a gay man give a demonstration on proper blow job technique using a Mike’s Hard bottle…
- Go out to the bars con mis amigas
- Dance at said bars con mis amigas
- Laughed with a security guard who was taking a picture of these “gangstas”
- Had nice conversations
- Didn’t give in to temptation
- Went to Five Guys
- Yelled at cars with my friend
- Still didn’t give in to temptation
- Dance rehearsal for 4 hours
- Freak out!
- Thank you cards filled with trident layers
- Got dressed
- Put on an amazing composition recital
- Ate yummy food
- Took pictures with my family and friends
- Came back and didn’t know what to do with myself
- Took care of some business
- Went to bed
And that’s all I’m gonna say about that. Cause if I elaborate, I’ll start ranting about “Niggas in Naperville” by the end of it….
But besides that, this was one of the best weekends. Ever.
This Weekend I Managed To Do The Following…
- Get one of my best friends/roommate’s hair cut. And she looks damn good.
- Plan and present an amazing gospel concert/program
- Sing my heart out
- Got my shout/dance on
- Got Dr. Marlon Brown to drop by and play quarters with me and my friends
- Had a nice daze….
- Not do homework
So my weekend shenanigans caught up with me
#i'm a champ
#no regrets here
I managed to:
- get drunk pretty quickly both friday and saturday
- tell people a lot of things that i could have kept to myself…..lol
- dance my ass off
- rip my pants because i popped, locked, and dropped it too hard
- dougie/dance with a group of gay guys
- yell at random people because i was worried about their well being
- have conversations with random people
- talk shit about/to a bouncer….but we still got in
- took a lot of pictures i don’t remember happening
- made new friends
- almost made something happen that should have happened
- and i didn’t get sick, nor did i have a hangover
Well. Here it is, Monday morning, and I feel/get sick. Super.
I regret nothing.